Internet Security Best Practice Guides for Business
- best practices guidesKaspersky Security Network powers real-time threat intelligence to combat even the most complex threats. Here's how it protects your business.Read now
- thought leadership (products)The Anti-Blocker technology effectively combats the malware that tries to block user's PC. This is achieved using two components – the Secure Keyboard driver and a set of heuristic algorithms capable of identifying and rolling back any changes the blocker makes to the OS.Read now
- videos (products)Next-generation technologies are nothing new at Kaspersky Lab. Machine learning combined with big data threat intelligence and human expertise are in our DNA. This video shows you how we do it.
- thought leadership (products)Being part of Kaspersky System Watcher, this technology analyses the most relevant system event data, including information on the modification of files. When it registers a suspicious application attempting to open a user’s personal files it immediately makes a local protected backup copy of them. If the application is then judged to be malicious, Kaspersky System Watcher automatically rollbacks unsolicited changes.Read now
- thought leadership (products)Kaspersky DDoS Protection is a solution that protects against all types of DDoS attacks by using a distributed infrastructure of data cleaning centers. The solution combines different methods, including traffic filtration on the provider side, installation of a remotely controlled appliance to analyze traffic next to the client’s infrastructure, and the use of specialized cleaning centers with flexible filters. In addition the solution’s work is constantly monitored by Kaspersky Lab’s experts, so the onset of any attack can be detected as soon as possible, and filters can be modified as required.Read now
- practical guides
Small Business IT Security Practical Guide: How to make sure your Business has comprehensive IT SecurityA guide giving small business owners practical advice, hints and tips to help protect their business and customers from cyberthreats.Read now